Element Valley Forge
King of Prussia, PA
Posted May 12, 2022
Have you been home for too long? Are you ready to return to the hospitality field? Are you GREAT with guests and no stranger to hard work? If this describes you, we need to speak soon!!
Housekeeper / Room Attendant
The Housekeeper / Room Attendant's responsibility is the complete upkeep of every hotel guest room. This includes changing towels, making beds, cleaning and disinfecting in preparation of the guest's arrival and stay at our beautiful property. bathroom, etc. Also, you will address guests’ inquiries and make sure our rooms are fully stocked, clean and inviting at all times.
- Clean and inspect guest rooms, public areas and back of the house.
- Ensure compliance with proper cleaning techniques, procedures, brand standards, and regulations.
- Ensure proper use of cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Ensure maintenance problems are promptly reported to Engineering through proper channels.
- Respond to guest requests, concerns and problems to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Log items into the Lost and Found and respond to inquiries regarding lost items. On time and at work when scheduled and in proper uniform.
- Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests and Ambassadors.
- Make sure all needed equipment “gloves, masks, etc.” are worn for safety protection.
- Any other tasks/duties as requested by management.
The Company may consider an equivalent combination of acceptable education and experience providing the knowledge, skills and abilities cited below.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- 6 or more months of related experience.
- Experience in a hotel environment (Marriott brand preferred).
- Knowledge of housekeeping principles and practices along with proper use of cleaning equipment and supplies.
This position requires WEEKENDS, HOLIDAYS and a FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE!
Benefits we provide to our AMAZING Team Members include:
- Paid Time Off
- Supplemental benefits
- Hotel discounts
- Free lunch
- Much more!!!!
About the Company:
The Wurzak Hotel Group (“WHG”) is a Philadelphia based, vertically integrated owner, developer and operator of premium branded full service, extended stay and focus service hotels. WHG gains its competitive advantage by developing talent within the organization that embody the same entrepreneurial spirit of our leadership team and who seeks to create value through tireless innovation and a tight focus on the operational details.
The Wurzak Hotel Group (“WHG”) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Element Valley Forge
120 Room Hotel